Auto Express Cork provide a personal service with emphasis on quality and value. Our technicians are fully qualified and trained to the highest standard and have over 30 years experience. Our other services include:
- Full Recovery Service
- Timing belts
- Gear box
- Shock Absorbers
Why Choose Auto Express for your car repairs and service?
- We regularly receive technical updates for our diagnostic machines.
- At Auto Express we have a large array of special tools, testers and diagnostic equipment. These enable us to carry out work quicker and keep your repair costs down.
- Our customers are always made aware of any additional costs and their permission is obtained before any additional work is carried out.
- We only use premium grade oils, fluids and coolants, and we also ensure that the correct grades are used in each component.
- Our work is guaranteed and all parts fitted come with a manufacturers warranty.
- We keep accurate detailed records of all work carried out so we can advise our customers on work that needs to be carried out.
Full Services – Petrol
Carry out Full service: Change oil; oil filter; air filter; spark plugs; checked lights topped up fluid levels, brakes checked, cleaned and handbrake adjusted, diagnostic check and service indacator reset, driveshafts and cv boots checked, door locks greased and checked, Tyres and tyre pressures checked and adjusted, wheels balanced , rotated if needed. From 170e
Full Services – Diesel
Carry out Full service: Change oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, checked lights, topped up fluid levels, coolent, brake fluid, tyres and tyre pressures checked and adjusted, all brakes checked, cleaned and handbrake adjusted; diagnostic check and service indacator reset, door locks greased and checked, drive shafts and cv boots checked. From 190e
Carry out Small service: Change oil; oil filter, checked lights; topped up fluid levels; checked tyres and tyre pressures; brakes checked, cleaned and adjusted; Wheels rotated and balanced if necessary; service indicator reset. From 80e
BOOK YOUR SERVICE OR PRE-NCT CHECK NOW!
For All Enquiries Call 021-439 8080.
Pre-NCT check and repairs
Are you getting your car ready for a NCT?
Having you car checked before the NCT will help get your vehicle through the test and prevent you having a fail on a minor issue.
- Check all the vehicle lights and condition of lens.
- Check headlamp alignment and adjust if necessary free of charge.
- Check wiper blades condition and operation
- Check washers Check horn operation
- Check condition of safety belts and operation
- Connect diagnostic scanner to car and check airbag, abs, and engine management for any faults and reset if possible
- Check exhaust emission and catalytic condition for petrol only Check engine mount condition
- Check oil level
- Check timing belt condition
- Check for oil leaks
- Check tyre condition, specification and set tyre pressures
- Visual inspection of all brake pipes and hoses
- Check suspension and steering for wear Visual check of all shock absorbers
- Visual inspection of front brake pads and discs
- Visual inspection of rear disc and pads if fitted
- Check wheel bearings
- Check CV joints and gaiters
- Check handbrake operation
- Check exhaust for leaks and condition
- Check registration plate condition
- General inspection of body work for rust
- Check all glass for chips and cracks
- Check that all door and window operated correctly